Counselling at HAM Academy is headed by a professional counsellor trained in psychotherapy and hypnotherapy. The counselling model followed is the ‘All Round Counselling Model
- Provides personal counselling for self referred, referred students and the rest of the community.
- Provide social and emotional assessment to identify student needs and develop interventions and prevention programme.
- Life skills education that allows them to effectively deal with different situations like conflict resolution, relationship management, stress and managing peer pressure.
- Individual and group sessions are offered to students to consult the counsellor.
- Early intervention is the key aspect of the ‘All round counselling model’.