Hostel - A Home Away From Home
Life in a hostel means a whole panorama of experiences that span from making 'friends for life', to gaining the confidence to face life independently. That is why we have laid a lot of emphasis in creating a warm, welcoming, invigorating and home-like atmosphere in our separate boys' and girls’ hostels. At HAM Academy, the hostel is a home away from home, where the children develop skills and talent to grow and face the outside strong world. The separate boys and girls hostel is situated in the heart of the city where students are given the environment to study and develop skills through various activities like english speaking, computers, yoga and art of living activities.
- Students will be allowed to go to the market on Sundays with the prior permission of parents and hostel warden.
- Smoking and drinking is strongly prohibited in the hostel and school campus.
- Parents are allowed to meet their children on Sundays between 9AM to 6PM.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the hostel.
- Parents can contact their children on the hostel landline phones.
- No outside eatables will be allowed in the hostel.
- Food will be given three times a day along with evening tea.
- Special food will be given on Wednesdays and Sundays.
- The students have to take the food as per the time schedules of the hostel.
- One picnic will be given each month on Sunday in the school bus.
- Students will be taken for the regular medical check-up after every 3 months.
- Games like carom, chess and badminton will be given to the children as per the playing time of the hostel.
- Free computer classes and spacious study rooms are available where children can study 24x7.